Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

Can't you see?



Can't you look beyond the surface and
See what's really there?
Don't you know I'm more than just
And attractive woman
With beautiful long blond hair?

I'm more than an enchanting face.
I know a thing or two about amazing grace.

Why don't you ask me more about who I am?
Can't you handle what's inside?
Maybe if you had the guts to really see me
Then I'd be safe and not have a need to hide.

You men are all the same....
You think it's all a game.
Some of you are missing the point.
We don't have to feel a thing called "shame".

To have shame inflicted on one whose heart is pure.
Is nothing a real woman should ever experience;
Much less continually endure.

So look at this pretty face....
Maybe for the very last time;
Remember what you missed.
It was your choice to commit the crime.

Copyright 2011. David Hammock. All Rights Reserved.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: