Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Whenever I Touch Your Hair


Whenever I touch your hair,
I feel the most amazing feelings.
I feel winter, spring, summer and fall…
All wrapped up tenderly inside my hands.

I feel so amazingly winsome.
I don’t know if other men feel this.
I’m not other men.

Just to see your hair glisten in the light,
Blowing in the wind,
Still without the wind,
Beautiful, soothing, elegant…

It brings contentment,
Such sweet contentment.

When my fingers feel each strand
I travel to a place that’s just yours and mine.
When I touch your hair,
It’s just you and me
In our own special paradise.

For I know that your hair is a part of you,
And I want to make it a part of me.
For when I sense the tenderness of each strand
I go to a place that even
I don’t understand.

I love to touch your hair;
For it is an extension of your soul.
Each new touch takes me to a place of wonder
As I wait anxiously for the next touch to unfold.

For I shall never be the same
As I sense the glory of the moment.
Each new touch allows me to be me.
Each new touch frees me to see you
As the incredible woman I know you to be.

As I smell the fragrance of your glory,
My heart grows wild as the summer grass.
Please my love…let me always touch you.
I will always soar with eagles
When I fell the breath of my gentle dove.


David Hammock. Copyright © 2008. All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

Arabella said...

beautiful,sensual...a man who isn't afraid to bare his soul...you are a rare and unique individual