Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

Come and Take a look: what do you see?

Stare at Me

Stare into my eyes and
Tell me what you see;
Stare into my eyes;
Is it possible that there’s
A you and me?

Stare into my heart
And ask, “Is this a place,
I should ever depart?”
Stare into my heart,
For there is no other place to start.

Stare into my soul….
Put your hand into my soul.
Stare into my soul once again;
What can you behold?

Place your hands against my hands
While we sit side by side;
May we not fear to stare in silence
While our sentiments continue to abide.

Stare at my feet…
Do you know where they will walk?
Take my heart and stare with me…
Let me stare back at your feet,
While we begin our walk.

*Inspired by Heather.

David Hammock. Copyright © 2011. All Rights Reserved

No comments: